Through careful design and attention to detail, Sterns Pools have created a modular pool that is highly resistant to corrosion and suitable for salt water or liquid chlorine. We have achieved this by replacing traditional metallic components with resin parts and adding extra protection to any non-replaceable metallic components. With a 20 year limited warranty, our resin pools are sure to give you years of pleasure.
The Salt Water Pool.
- Resin top coping replaces metal – rounded for safety and ribbed for grip
- Resin vertical posts replace metallic posts
- Top coping and vertical posts are fully UV-treated for the demands of the Australian climate
- Metallic components have been either plas-coated or electro-coated for added protection to the existing galvanic protection
- Marine grade nuts and bolts – designed for saltwater use
Flexible Shapes and Sizes
Our modular pools are engineered for maximum strength and durability and offer the choice of installation above ground, semi inground and fully inground.
Our popular braceless pools are sleek and streamlined, making them an ideal inground pool. When installed, you can achieve the same look as a concrete or fibreglass pool at a fraction of the cost.
With Sterns Pools, you can specify variations to the size and shape of your pool to match the dimensions you’re after.
Furthermore, if you have a tricky or difficult site, no problem! Our pools are ideal for steep blocks and have been installed in the most challenging of environments.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives to learn more.
Contact Bridgeswade to discuss pool filter accessories and options to suit the Bahama range of modular pools.