Is an extension of our Bahama Braceless range and features a structural deep end. Just like the Bahama, the Coral Reef is constructed using the best components to ensure years of stress free enjoyment. This braceless pool is made from quality BlueScope Steel and is engineered for both inground and above ground installations. It is covered by our 20 year warranty.
The Coral Reef pool
- Exclusive non-slip 170mm wide top coping with rounded edges for added safety
- Braceless design minimises excavation and creates a streamlined look when installed above ground
- 1.37m wall height is the tallest available on the market, giving you greater water depth
- Structural deep end giving a total depth of approximately 1.9m
- True 0.5mm heavy duty liner as standard
- Available in woodgrain and sandstone colour schemes
- Marine-grade nuts and bolts – designed for use around water
|3.76m Wide Oval||6.09||3.76||1.9m*|
|4.5m Wide Oval||7.00||4.5||1.9m*|
Flexible Shapes and Sizes
Our modular pools are engineered for maximum strength and durability and offer the choice of installation above ground, semi inground and fully inground.
Our popular braceless pools are sleek and streamlined, making them an ideal inground pool. When installed, you can achieve the same look as a concrete or fibreglass pool at a fraction of the cost.
With Sterns Pools, you can specify variations to the size and shape of your pool to match the dimensions you’re after.
Furthermore, if you have a tricky or difficult site, no problem! Our pools are ideal for steep blocks and have been installed in the most challenging of environments.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives to learn more.
Contact Bridgeswade to discuss pool filter accessories and options to suit the Bahama range of modular pools.