The Keyhole pool is an extension of the Bahama Braceless range, with the added benefit of a deep end and an eye catching keyhole shape. Just like the Bahama, the Bahama Keyhole is made from the best components to ensure years of hassle free enjoyment. Its braceless design is constructed using quality materials from BlueScope Steel. The Bahama Keyhole is engineered for both inground and above ground installations and is covered by our 20 year warranty.
The Bahama Braceless pool
- Exclusive non-slip 170mm wide top coping with rounded edges for added safety
- Braceless design minimises excavation and creates a streamlined look when installed above ground
- Unique keyhole shape enables an excavated deep end of approximately 1.8m in depth
- 1.37m wall height is the tallest available in the market giving you greater water depth
- Available in woodgrain and sandstone colour schemesd
- Marine-grade nuts and bolts – designed for use around water
|Keyhole||7.62m||4.87m||1.37m or 1.2m wall|
|8.8m||4.87m||1.37m or 1.2m wall|
|10.0m||4.87m||1.37m or 1.2m wall|
Double End Keyhole
|Double End Keyhole||9.14m||4.87m||1.37m or 1.2m wall|
|10.35m||4.87m||1.37m or 1.2m wall|
Flexible Shapes and Sizes
Our modular pools are engineered for maximum strength and durability and offer the choice of installation above ground, semi inground and fully inground.
Our popular braceless pools are sleek and streamlined, making them an ideal inground pool. When installed, you can achieve the same look as a concrete or fibreglass pool at a fraction of the cost.
With Sterns Pools, you can specify variations to the size and shape of your pool to match the dimensions you’re after.
Furthermore, if you have a tricky or difficult site, no problem! Our pools are ideal for steep blocks and have been installed in the most challenging of environments.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives to learn more.
Sterns quality sets us apart
Sterns Pools have earned a reputation as the market leaders in modular pools of the finest quality and durability.
- Manufacturing our pools in Australia from Australian BlueScope Colorbond galvanised steel
- Hand finishing and inspecting all of our heavy duty vinyl liners, moulding each to the specific dimensions of each pool
- Using powder coated galvanised steel coping, and durable PVC and resin components elsewhere
- Offering a 10 year warranty for all liners
- Offering up to a 20 year warranty on all pools
Sterns Pools’ insistence on the highest standards has attracted customers worldwide.
Sterns pools are currently exported to Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific.
After more than three decades in business, we find that the adult children of our early customers are now choosing a Sterns Pool for their own family.
Sterns are proud of this and take it as evidence of the reliability, value and quality of our range of modular pools.
Contact Bridgeswade to discuss pool filter accessories and options to suit the Bahama range of modular pools.