Viron P320 eVo Pump
Ideal for the average sized pool, the P320 eVo has a flow rate sufficient to back wash up to 30″ or 800mm diameter sand filters, provide a powerful vacuum when cleaning the pool and drive up to 6 spa jets. The large liquid crystal display clearly shows the RPM of the motor and enables adjustment of the start up priming time, priming flow rate, and visual display of each speed setting. The inbuilt 24 hour timer is easily enabled and provides up to four time periods each day with different speed settings to provide the perfect flow rate for your pool.
- Fully variable speed from 600 RPM to 2850 RPM allows flow rate to be tailored to your pool while maximising energy savings
- 8 star energy rating
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Low speeds means ultra quiet allowing operation at night or early morning
- Low speed means lower pressures extending the life of other pool equipment such as filters and chlorinators
- Low speed means better filtration resulting in sparkling clear water
- Programmable time periods and speed means suitable for water features, spa jets and in floor cleaning systems
- Fully serviceable motor to ensure long life and maximum energy savings over the life of the pump
- Save up to $1000 per year in operating costs
For the technically minded:
The highlighted row in the table represents the total number of litres pumps per watt of energy used. Each Viron eVo pump is tested at factory present speeds but each speed, (low, medium and high) can be changed to suit your individual swimming pool application.
For purposes of comparison with single speed pumps, the Viron P320 eVo on maximum speed has a similar flow rate to most other 1.25 hp or 1.5 hp pumps. The Viron P600 eVo on maximum speed compares closely with most other 2.0 hp or 2.5 hp pumps. Total head represents the total friction losses of both inlet pipe to the pump and return to pool plumbing including fittings and equipment. Note how the pump efficiency measured in litres per watt dramatically improves on lower speeds.
|Viron eVo P320 Pump||Viron eVo P600 Pump||Single Speed Pumps|
|Low||Med||High||Low||Med||High||CTX 280||BX 1.0||BX 2.0|
|Power Input (watts)||153.1||661.1||1086.4||147.5||587.1||1582.1||1094.8||1130.4||1909.9|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||121.0||212.0||252.0||122.0||216.0||307.0||244.0||245.0||314.0|
|Efficiency (litres per watt)||47.4||19.2||13.9||49.6||22.1||11.6||13.4||13.0||9.9|
|Total Head (m)||2.6||8.1||11.4||2.7||8.4||16.9||10.7||10.8||17.8|