Hot & Cold Pressure Cleaner
Spitwater High Pressure Water Cleaners are specifically designed to solve all problems relating to washing, degreasing, descaling and disinfecting in a wide range of commercial and industrial situations.
Their main applications are in the cleaning, building, transport, manufacturing and primary industries.
Spitwater cleaners offer high performance, efficiency and world class after sales service and spare parts back-up with servicing branches in each capital city.
- Powdercoated zinc annealed steel frame and cover;
- Durable polypropolene break tank to environmentally isolate main water supply and to protect the pump from overheating when machine is in by pass;
- 10 litres capacity detergent tank;
- Three ceramic plunger pump with brass head;
- Electric motor protected by thermal overload and with hollow keyed drive shaft for direct coupling to the pump;
- Coil in seamless mild steel pipe (or optional 304L stainless steel) with 310S stainless steel inner lining to prevent carbon build up;
- Thermostat adjustable from 30° to 150° to produce hot water or steam (steam production requires optional steam kit);
- Pressure switch to allow burner ignition and safety valve to relieve excess pressure;
- All electrical components splashproof and wired to SAA electrical standards;
- Pressure gauge in glycerol bath;
- Detergent metering control.
- Now fitted standard with Shut Down Timer